Tuesday, November 24, 2009

How did you learn about God?

My life started off in Church.  There was never a time I wasn't conscious of God.  I was saved at a very young age.  Then things, I suppose after Moner quit going although I went with Grandma, I quit going.  I lost interest.  Other things interested me more to my sorrow.  I gave up on Him for awhile but praise His name He never gave up on me.  I love Him so much.  It seems He's better to me than to anyone else.  He blessed me with a wonderful husband, children, grandchildren, and their companions.  As far as I know all in pretty good health, with good jobs, and able to work.  Two of our family members have already gone home and I'm trusting our family circle will not be broken.  That the others will come to know the Lord also.  And we will all be together again one day soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment