Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tell about the houses you lived in.

The first house I remember living in was when Aunt Carolyn was born.  Only three rooms as I recall.  John and I shared one, Moner and your Granddaddy in the front room, and the kitchen.  The second one was on the main highway going through town towards Reidsville.  The only thing I remember about it was this was the house we were in when I had the baby chicks.  Third one was the big two story house where Aunt Jane and Uncle T and four children lived with us.  So there was them, Grandma, Granddaddy, Moner and her four children, until Edward was born.  Another family lived upstairs, a grandmother, mother, and daughter.  They weren't related to us just friends.  They stayed until the house caught fire upstairs and they had to find someplace else to live.  Then the house behind Charlie's  until Moner remarried.  Then we moved to Metter, and lived in different houses there.

No comments:

Post a Comment