Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What did you do as a child that got you in the most trouble?

I remember two times especially (I'm sure there were probably more).  A fair came to town near our house.  I wanted to ride the swings really bad.  Uncle Claude (Moner's brother)  paid for me to ride.  It was at night, and I wasn't suppose to be there.  When I got home Moner was there waiting for me.  I was so sick from the ride she may not have gotten me that night, but you can believe she got me.  I wouldn't have done it again anyways because of it making me sick.  The second time, Carolyn, John, and I had come in from school, and were in the kitchen.  Carolyn did something (I don't remember what)  I slapped her.  Moner got me again, she should have I deserved it.  Daddy wasn't around enough to care what we did.
With my teacher it may have been the first day of school, when I was in the First grade.  When the bell rang for us to go home all I could think of was getting out of the building befored they closed and locked the doors.  I was running and got spanked.

No comments:

Post a Comment