Saturday, December 26, 2009

Tell about a favorite vacation.

Going to the mountains.  I love them especially when the leaves turn red and gold.
I always looked forward and enjoyed just getting away and seeing new places.  The first time we went to Claifornia, was my first plane ride.  It was beautiful weather, daytime, you could see below.  Looked like a patch-work quilt laid out with the different colors.  It was very enjoyable.  The next time changed my mind about flying.  It was at night and the weather was rough.  I didn't enjoy the trip at all.  I've been to Canada.  Couldn't read the signs to find our way out, stayed just long enoughto find someone who could tell us how.  Saw Niagra Falls from the New York side that's why we went to Canada.  I had always wanted to see the Falls.

No comments:

Post a Comment