Tuesday, December 8, 2009

What is your favorite Bible verse?

2 Timothy 1:7

For God hath not given us the spirit of fear but the power of love and of a sound mind.

Why?  When I first started having rapid heart beats, I had a great fear of dying, or not being able to take care of myself.  Over the years I have learned that God doesn't have anything to do with that fear.  When things happen now and the fear comes back.  I say Lord I'm in your hands.  The devil has nothing to do with me except try to discourage me and take me from you.  But he can't I belong to you.  We have to rebuke the fear and the things the devil tries to bring to our minds.  Call on God, he comes through everytime.  I love Him and He means everything to me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Wow! Great words from Grandmama & I needed those words today.

    ReplyDelete